Year Round Football Development
The Ellesmere Football season is structured as follows:
September to April:
- 11 aside competitive league match play
- Guest coaching sessions by visiting professional club academy coaches
- Train and play visits to local professional clubs
- Coaching sessions by prominent professional players via the
- Professional Footballers Association coach development programme
October and May:
- Open Football Trials to show case talent in front of professional scouts
May to July:
- Tournament preparation and participation in extended professional club trials (for those selected).
- Each term of football is focused on developing both team and individual goals. Academy training continues to run alongside each football term to ensure that maximum development takes place.