Armed Forces Covenant
Ellesmere College recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation;
- Offering a 20% discount on school fees to the sons and daughters of serving Armed Forces;
- Governors are also prepared to consider bursaries for retired members of the armed forces, depended on various conditions such as length of service'.
- Offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
- Aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day, Red, White and Blue Day and The Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal;
- Give priority to the sons and daughters of members of the Armed Forces who wish to study at Ellesmere College and qualify for the Ministry of Defence financial assistance or are in receipt of the Armed Forces premium.