Old Ellesmerian Lodge, No 5368
A HALL STONE LODGE
Warrent dated 22nd June 1932 ~ Consecrated on 3rd. December 1932
WORSHIPFUL MASTER 2019/20: Anthony Dejak
The Old Ellesmerian Lodge was formed in 1932, over 70 years ago and it is considered one of the premier Masonic Lodges in Shropshire.
As a school lodge, only Old Ellesmerians, Masters and Governors of the school can become members. The Lodge has some 50 members and many visitors return frequently to enjoy the warm hospitality which they receive.
The OE Lodge is a great way of keeping in touch with the school and meeting a cross section of Old Boys from different eras. Our many visitors include Old Boys from our sister schools and regional lodges.
The OE Lodge meets four times a year, unlike many other lodges who meet eight to ten times a year.
The friendship amongst members and visitors alike makes the lodge very popular. Meetings take place in the college Art Centre on the second Saturday in March and May and the third Saturday in September and October, when the installation of the Worshipful Master takes place.
Any Old Boy interested in knowing more about the Lodge should contact Richard Oldfield, Lodge Secretary by telephone on 01782 392307 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org