The Ellesmere Golf programme is a unique partnership between Ellesmere College and the Keith Williams Golf Academy based atHawkstone Park. An established centre of golf education, Hawkstone Park was recently voted one of the top 20 golf holiday destinations in the world. Set in a stunning rural location, with two 18-hole golf courses and a 6-hole Academy course.
Keith Williams is recognised as one of the leading coaches in Europe with a career spanning over 30 years; he has coached most of the bright young stars on the European Tour. Keith has worked with top golfers such as PGA Champions, Scott Drummond and Andy Marshall.
The Ellesmere Golf Academy will combine internationally recognised educational standards with first class coaching in golf for students of various ages and abilities. Pupils will receive up to 24 weeks coaching, practice and playing options that will include course management and tactical skills, performance management, statistical analysis and physical and mental development.
- Students can benefit from the first class facilities available:
- Challenging 9 hole golf course on campus
- Golf driving range and chipping area
- Outdoor putting greens
- Strength, conditioning, fitness and cardiovascular gyms on campus
- Access to biomechanics analysis equipment
- Access to launch monitors and force plates